Mentall illnesses still-inspite of great advances in human knowledge- a mystry even between those we considered qualified & well educated. For that, teaching psychiatry to undergraduate is of great importance; from as little as such as removing ambiguity, correcting attitudes and help deliniating clear bounderies betwen historical legacy and real life science and practice.
providing -in concised and simple way- diagnosis, investigations & treatments lines of commmon psychiatric illness to undergraduate (future 1ry care providers) will expect to improve greatly human behaviors & expectations in society that will be reflected in global health & economic state of our nation.
- Schizophrenia and schizohrenia spectrume disorders
- Depression, bipolar and other mood disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive compulsive spectrum disorder
- Psychosomatic disorders
- childhood psychiatric disorders
- addiction/ substance used disorder
- other optional course content
NB: the source of educational material for lectures will provided step by step- with full anouncenment in lectures.