This course is teached for 3rd year Biology and Chemistry and Chemistry education groups
The attached file showes course specification, aims of the course and educational outputs of the course. Below you can see course content
- What is a transition metal?
- Working out numbers of d-electrons from oxidation states
- Electron configurations
- How many d-electrons has the metal?
- Colour of transition metal complexes
- What is a coordination complex?
- General Properities of transition elements.
- Colour and magnetic Properitiesof transtion elements.
- Scandium group
- Titanium group
- Vandium group
- Chromium group
- Manganeze group
- Iron group
- Cobalt group
- Nickel group
- Copper group
- Zinc group