Candidate Assessment Methods
1. Research assignment for the students to empower and assess the general and transferrable
2. Log book to assess clinical, surgical, general and transferrable skills.
3. Final written exam to assess knowledge and understanding.
4. Final commentary written exam to assess intellectual skills.
5. Final oral exam to assess knowledge and understanding.
6. Final clinical exam (OSCE) to assess Clinical skills.
Assessment 1…. log book (formative exam) Week: 80
Assessment 2…. Final clinical exam…. Week: 96
Assessment 3…..Final written exam …….. Week: 96
Assessment 4 … Final oral exam …. Week: 96
Weighting of AssessmentsFinal-written Examination 100%
Separate exam and passing in the written exam is a condition to pass to oral exam
Final oral 50%
Final clinical exam 50%
Formative assessment only: simple research assignment, log box, attendance and absenteeism