Name: Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah
Occupation: Assistant lecturer, Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science Sohag University.
Address: Naser City, Sohag, Egypt.
E-mailing address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: (Mobil) +20-100-1251441
M.Sc. In Chemistry, from Sohag University, October, 2016.
Thesis title: Physicochemical and Pharmaceutical Studies of Some Transition Metal Complexes Incorporating Imine Ligands as Precursors for Nano-Sized Metal Oxides.
B.Sc. In Chemistry Major, Excellent (honor) degree, Sohag University, June, 2012.
- Assistant lecturer: Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Sohag, University, 2012 – 2016.
- Demonstrator : Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, Sohag, University, 2008 – 2012.
- Schiff bases and their complexes and its interaction with DNA.
- Antimicrobial and Anticancer activities of Schiff bases complexes.
- Synthesis and characterization of metal oxides nanoparticles via thermal decomposition of their corresponding complexes.
- Investigation of catalytic potential towards benzyl alcohol oxidation by using some of the prepared complexes and corresponding metal oxide nanoparticles.
- Investigation of the electrical behavior of the prepared imine complexes and their corresponding metal oxides.
1. Excellent computer skills, besides using operating systems and various program packages for Microsoft.
2. I have got international computer deriving license certificate (ICDL), October 2009.
3. I have got a certificate in Statistical program for social science (SPSS) June, 2013.
4. I have got a certificate in End Note, June, 2013.
5. I have got a certificate for attendance a cycle in Web Publishing using Front Page, 2013.
6. I have got training program from Orascom Training &Technology (TOT), 2017.
Conferances and Workshops:
- The Fourth Scientific Conference for Young Researchers, Sohag, Egypt, April, 2018.
- Attendance workshop on Services of the Egyptian Knowledge Bank EKB, Sohag University, 11, 12 Feb. 2018.
- Attendance workshop on " The role of Forensic Chemistry in Criminal laboratories ((Toxin and Drugs, 15-11-2017) and (Counterfeiting and Forgery 16-11-2017)), Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Sohag, Egypt.
- Attendance the second scientific day of Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Sohag, 19/4/2017
- Attendance a Lecture in Physical Properties under Extreme Conditions in Unconventional Supercoductivity, 21 November 2016, Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Egypt.
- Attendance the workshop in World of Modern Paints, 17 November 2016, Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Egypt.
- Attendance the first scientific day of Faculty of Science, Sohag University, Sohag, 20/4/2016.
- Attendance the 1st International Conference on Applied Chemistry (ICAC-1) Applied Chemistry for Community Development, Hurghada, Egypt, March 14-17, 2016.
- Attendance the workshop in Secrets of scientific publishing, Faculty of Science, Sohag university, Egypt, 1/1/2015.
- Attendance the 13th IBN SINA International Conference on Pure and Applied Heterocyclic Chemistry Heterocyclic Chemistry for Sustainable Future, Hurghada, Egypt, February, 2014.
- Laila H. Abdel Rahman, Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah, Pharmaceutical Applications of Nano Imine Complexes and Their Oxides, LAMBERT Academic Publishing 2017, ISBN: 978-3-330-05-192-8
LIST OF PUBLICATION
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, Rafat M. El-Khatib and Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah. Int. J. Nano.Chem. 4, 2018, 1-17.
- Ahmed M. Abu-Dief and Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah, Beni-Suef University Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2018, 7, 55-67.
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, Rafat M. El-Khatib, Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah, A. M. Adam, E.M.M. Ibrahim, accepted manuscript, Applied Organometallic Chemistry 25-10-2017.
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, Rafat M. El-Khatib, Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah, bioorganic Chemistry, 69, 140–152 (2016).
- L.H. Abdel-Rahman, R.M. El-Khatib, A.M. Abu-Dief, , Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah and A.A. Sleem, Int. J. Nano.Chem. 2, 2016, 83-91.
- Laila H. Abdel-Rahman, Ahmed M. Abu-Dief, Rafat M. El-Khatib, Shimaa Mahdy Abdel-Fatah, Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, B: Biology 162, 298–308 (2016).