|Full Name||Elsayed Mostafa Ali Hassan|
|Faculty||Faculty of medicine|
|Address||مستشفي سوهاج الجامعي- قسم علاج الأورام و الطب النووي|
|Current Position||قائم بعمل رئيس قسم الأورام و الطب النووي|
|General Specialization||علاج الأورام و الطب النووي|
|Google Scholar URL||https://scholar.google.com.eg/citations?user=fIMwOVQAAAAJ&hl=en|
|Linked in URL||https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-sayed-mostafa-33622340/|
|EKP بنك المعرفة المصري|
Name: Elsayed Mostafa Ali Hassan
Position: Assistant Professor of Clinical Oncology
Current Clinical position: Consultant in clinical oncology, Sohag University Hospital.
Marital Status: Married and have four kids
Mail Address: Dr. Elsayed Mostafa Ali Hassan Clinical oncology and nuclear medicine department Faculty of Medicine Sohag University Sohag, Egypt Postal code: 82524
E- Mail Address: Sayedmostafa07@hotmail.com Sayedmostafa09@gmail.com Elsayed_ali@med.sohag.edu.eg
Telephone Numbers: Cell phone:002/ 01001638744
MB.BCh (Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery) in September 1993, faculty of medicine, Assuit University,Egypt (WHO listed). (6 years of full time medical study in English, including basic and clinical medical study).
● Master degree in radiotherapy, Sohag Faculty of Medicine, South Valley University, Egypt, 1999.
● MD in radiation oncology, Faculty of Medicine, Sohag University, Sohag, Egypt, 2007.
• Pre-registration House Officer (Internship) for one year from March 1994 to March 1995 at Assuit University hospital, Assuit University.
• Resident in clinical oncology department: from March 1995 to March 1999, Sohag University Hospital, South valley University, Sohag, Egypt.
• Referred for training in clinical oncology department, Cairo University (NEMROC), from August 1996 to February 1999.
• Assistant lecturer and specialist in clinical oncology from April 2000 to May 2007, Sohag University Hospital.
• Lecturer in clinical oncology and nuclear medicine department from May 2007, Sohag Faculty of Medicine.
• Assistant professor of clinical oncology, from October 2015 to present.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: - Native language is Arabic - English (very good) - French( good)
ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE AND RESEARCH WORK:
• Teaching postgraduate students in the clinical oncology department.
• Supervising Master and MD thesis.
• Sharing in the weekly scientific meetings in the clinical oncology department.
• Academic guide for MD students in the clinical oncology department.
• Member in the department committee for Master and MD researches.
• Sharing in the organization of the Faculty annual conference 2012, (as a *Secretary General of the conference).
The Egyptian Medical Syndicate. -
Member of Sohag cancer patients friends’ society.