Electricity and Alternating Current
(209 phys & 211 phys)
This course is taught for the second year students in the Faculty of Science, Biological specialization and Geology.
- Gain deeper understanding of Electric and magnetic fields and their applications.
- Gain deeper understanding of alternating current and the related circuits.
- Gain a basic knowledge of electronic optics and its application in transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope.
- Consolidate the understanding of fundamental concepts in electricity and alternating current more rigorously as needed for further studies in physics, engineering and technology.
- Advance skills and capability for formulating and solving problems.
Chapter 1: Vector Algebra
Chapter 2: Magnetic Fields
Chapter 3: Cathode Ray Tube
Chapter 4: Sources of the Magnetic Fields
Chapter 5: Electronic Optics
Chapter 6: Transmission Electron Microscope and Scanning Electron Microscope
Chapter 7: Alternating Current Circuits