Electronic Optics (346 phys)
This course is taught for the third year students in the Faculty of Science, specializing in physics and chemistry
- Gain deeper understanding of moving charged particle in electric and magnetic field.
- Gain a basic knowledge of electromagnetic waves.
- Gain a basic knowledge of
- Gain a basic knowledge of electronic optics and its application in transmission electron microscope and scanning electron microscope.
- Advance skills and capability for formulating and solving problems.
Chapter 1: Motion of charged particles in electric and magnetic field
Chapter 2: Electromagnetic waves
Chapter 3: Introduction of microscopy
Chapter 4: Electron optics
Chapter 5: Introduction of Scan Electron Microscope (SEM)