- To know the importance, usage advantages and disadvantages of special machines.
- To define the type of special machine needed for each application based on the characteristics of each.
- Treatment all the problem which may occur in practice and introduce the solution
- Distinguish between the conventional and special eclectic machines.
Intended Learning Outcome
By the end of this course the student should be able:
(1) Knowledge and Understanding
- Understanding basic mathematics, science and technologies relevant to special machines.
- Understanding the fundamental concepts, principles and theories of special machines
- Explain principles of operation and performance specifications of electrical and electromechanical engineering systems.
(2) Intellectual Skills
- Use principles and concepts in solving problems in machines and power systems.
- Apply appropriate mathematical tools for the solution of problems in machines and power systems.
- Apply the correct model to use in the analysis of machines and power systems
- Summarizing and selecting the appropriate techniques to solve problems in machines and power systems.
- Assessing the mathematical tools/models for the solution of problems in machines and power systems.
- Identify and formulate engineering problems to solve problems in the field of electrical power and machines engineering.
- Analyze design problems and interpret numerical data and test and examine components, equipment and systems of electrical
(3) Professional Skills
- Identifying, diagnose and troubleshoot faults in machines
- Apply numerical modeling methods to Machines problems.
- Specify and evaluate manufacturing of components and equipment related to electrical power and machines.