Nursing Management and Leadership Course
The purpose of any organization is the achievement of specific goals through the activities performed by people for other people.
Objectives: At the end of this lecture the student will be able to:
- Define administration and management.
- Differentiate between administration and management.
- Mention the nature of management.
- List the elements of management process.
- Define planning, plan, and objective.
- Explain the importance of planning in nursing.
- Explain the process or (elements) of planning.
- Mention the purposes of planning.
- Enumerate characteristics of good planning.
- Describe the classification or types of planning.
- State planning rules.
- List leadership roles and management functions in planning