Community Health Administration
Community healthcare administration is the field relating to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, health care systems, and hospitals. Community health administration is the science and art of organization and coordinating government agencies whose aims at prevention of disease, promotion of health and restoration of health.
Objectives of the course:
- Define health administration
- List the principles of health administration.
- Enumerate the objectives of health administration.
- Increase the average length of human life.
- Decrease mortality and morbidity rates.
- Increase the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the individual.
- Provide total health care to enrich quality life.
- Increase the pace of adjustment of individual to his environment.
- Make provision of primary health care services everyone.
- Develop healthy manpower to provide proper services to the community.
- Formulate health policies and their periodic revision from time to time.
Dr. Nadia Saleh