About course: The nursing administration course for fourth year students
The objectives of the first unit from this course are:
- Identify philosophy and objectives of the nursing service administration department.
- Explain functions of the nursing service administration department.
- Mention the principles of good organization of the department.
- Distinguish between different aspects of good administration.
- Classify the nursing service department personnel in accordance of qualification and functions.
- Differentiate between professional and nonprofessional nursing personnel.
- In addition to; develop of leadership and management abilities for students;
- Learn how to management for human and financial resources; and
- Apply leadership roles and management function at work.